FGL Precision is located in the heart of the UK aerospace industry, Aldershot, Hampshire, just a short distance south of Farnborough.
There is easy access from the motorway network and we are about one hour’s drive from both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Direct trains run from London (Waterloo station) to Aldershot, from where we are a short taxi ride away.
If you are visiting us by car, please note that if you use our postcode then online maps and other satellite navigation systems may take you to Oakway, a road outside our industrial estate with no access to our premises. We therefore recommend that you follow our detailed map and instructions (further down the page) when you get close.
Contact details and form
Use the following details to get in touch with us or complete and submit the form and we will call you back.
How to find us
FGL Precision Limited
Units 3-4 Beck Industrial Estate
Please take care when driving through the industrial estate as there may be movements of large vehicles.Download Directions
- Navigate to the A331 which runs north-south between the M3 and the A31.
- Exit the A331 onto the A323 heading west towards Aldershot.
- At the first set of traffic lights turn left into Blackwater Way and then take the next right and continue along Blackwater Way.
- Follow the road around a bend to the left and then just before the road bends to the right you will find the entrance to Beck Industrial Estate on your left-hand side.
- Drive through the gates and as you pass the building on your right, turn right around its end and follow the road, turning left and then right between the buildings.
- This will bring you to our reception door on your right-hand side where you can park in front of the building.
- If you cannot find a parking space outside, then come to reception and we will advise you on where to park.