We work with organisations that design and manufacture complex and technical products and need components and assemblies producing that function reliably in the most demanding conditions.
Our capabilities are centred around small batch, high precision requirements that require state-of-the-art machines combined with some of the most skilled people working in this industry. Using a network of carefully selected and approved suppliers, we also offer a broad range of process treatments. Through meticulous project planning and monitoring we ensure our customers receive consistently high quality time after time.
- CNC and conventional turning
- CNC and conventional milling
- Gear cutting
To get more information about our capacity list, just get in touch
- Heat treatment
- Chrome plating
- Chromate conversion coating
- High specification painting
- Mechanical assembly
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Dedicated unit specialising in ATEX-certified, explosion-protected PTZ CCTV cameras
- Coordinate measuring machines (CMMs)